Lenovo owned Moto is all set to launch their next G series budget category phone i.e Moto G6. Android Headlines have mentions five colors from the render.
Rumored Moto G6 Specifications
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Display: 5.7-inch Full-HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: 12 MP + 5 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB (with 3 GB RAM), 64 GB (with 4 GB RAM)
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- Colors: Black, Silver, Rose Gold
- Battery: 3000 mAh
The Moto G6 is said to be priced around $240 (Rs. 15,555), however, we should know more about its specs, price and availability once it goes official. There’s no word from Motorola on when it’s going to announce the Moto G6, but, we might see the company making it official during Mobile World Congress (MWC).
This could give a tough competition to Currently launched Redmi Note 5 Series.
248 total views, 2 views today