At Mobile World Congress 2018, Huawei today unveiled the HUAWEI MateBook X Pro, the world’s first FullView Touch-screen notebook with a stunning 91% screen-to-body ratio. The HUAWEI MateBook X Pro uses a metal unibody design with a sandblast finish for contemporary finesse and it will be available in Space Gray and Mystic Silver. At 14.6mm thick and 2.93 pounds heavy, it is one of the lightest and slimmest laptops of its class.
HUAWEI MateBook X Pro Specifications:
- 13.9-inch laptop with an all-new 3K touch-enabled FullView Display with 450 nits of brightness.
- It is powered by an 8th Generation Intel Core i7/i5 processor, a discrete NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GPU with 2GB GDDR5 and a 57.4Wh battery which will offer 12-hours of battery life.
- MateBook X Pro features Dolby Atmos Sound System and custom speakers.
- The power button also has fingerprint sensor for Windows Hello authentication.
- And it has got 1 USB-A, 2 USB-C, and a headphone jack to suit all your needs.
- It has also got four built-in microphones for 360 degrees listening capability.
- Huawei has developed a new software solution called Huawei Share.
The webcam is hidden in plain sight as a spring-loaded button between the F7 and F8 keys. Yes, it will lead to a even more low-angle viewing experience, but Huawei claims that this wide-angle camera will offer somewhat better experience.
The HUAWEI MateBook X Pro with i5/8GB/256GB will cost €1499 (Rs. 1,192,57), i5/8GB/512GB will cost €1699 (Rs. 1,35,169) and i7/16GB/512GB will cost €1899(Rs. 1,51,081). Check out the hands-on video of this laptop by Engadget below
Also Read: How to change fonts on Honor 8 Pro
590 total views, 3 views today